I am always on the lookout for good undergraduate and graduate students to work in my lab.
If you would like an undergraduate research position in my lab, I am looking for the following:
· A minimum 1-year commitment.
· A minimum commitment of 10 hours per week.
· Plans to go to graduate school in psychology or a related field.
· Preferably interested in a research career, not just an applied or clinical career.
· Match between your research interests and my research interests.
If you're interested and meet the above criteria, please fill out an application at the link below:
If you would like to enter our psychology graduate program and work under me as a PhD student, please email or call me directly: